Links to other web sites
Terrorism and Anti-Semitism
Third party pages
- Communist Party (yes, Virginia, there still is one)
- Constitution Party, formerly the U. S. Taxpayers Party
- Democrat Party
- Reform Party (Perotistas)
- Socialist Party ("...the party of Eugene Debs and Norman Thomas...")
- For others refer to the Politics 1 directory, which includes all the splinter parties and, in turn, their splinters. Don't miss the Pansexual Peace Party or the Libertarian National Socialist Green Party.
- Another source of links to other parties is the Yahoo directory.
Official Republican government pages
Unofficial Republican and conservative pages
An unfortunate number of Conservative pages have disappeared from the web, among them the excellent Right Side of the Web and Conservative Generation X sites. Right Now, one of the very best, has not only disappeared, but its web address is being used by a sort of missionary travel agency. The page selling The Lyin' King by Slick Willie and the Inhalers is also missing. Perhaps these will be resurrected as the next presidential election cycle gets under way.
- Don't Move On, by a Georgia Republican precinct worker
- RatherBiased.com is just what you might expect
- Media Research Council exposing the liberal bias of the "news" media
- The Liberty Committee Representative Ron Paul (R) (TX) Honorary Chairman
- The American Conservative Union News, Resources, Activism
- Mullings a conservative take on the news.
- Americans for Fair Taxation Devoted to our own Representative John Linder's proposal for a national sales tal to replace the income tax, the payroll tax, the estate tax, corporate taxes, etc.
- GOPUSA.COM Bringing the conservative message to the internet
- The Georgia Democrats; Masters of Deception
- The Federalist rebuttal to contemporary political, social and media liberalism. The Federalist Perspective is a weekly editorial.
- Political Vine is a web and e-mail newsletter devoted to Georgia Republican politics.
- Political Vineyard is a web and e-mail newsletter devoted to Georgia Republican politics. It comes and goes according to the whim of the GaGOP leadership.
- Bush Country sells Bush 004 bumper stickers and other cool stuff.
- The Advocates for Self-Government is the home of the world's smallest political quiz and information on libertarian positions.
- The Center for Indvidual Rights
- Students for Academic Freedom
- The Log Cabin Republicans are conservative Georgians distinguished by a lifestyle usually euphemized as "liberal."
- Town Hall is a huge site where you can "explore the new conservative world." Numerous organizations are members of Town Hall and can be accessed through it. Town Hall's self description:
Online since 1992, Town Hall is the central online address for dozens of conservative public policy, political, grassroots, and educational organizations and publishers.
- The Republican Liberty Caucus is devoted to libertarianism within the framework of the Republican Party.
- Neal Boortz is on WSB, Atlanta, 750 on the AM dial, weekdays from 8:30 until 1PM. ReBoortz at 11.00PM. Missed the show? Nealz Nuze is essentially Neal's crib sheet. Available shortly (sometimes extremely shortly) before 8:30, it summarizes his rants for the day.
- G. Gordon Liddy has been replaced by the now syndicated Neal Boortz on WGAU, 1340 kHz AM, from 10:00AM until Noon.
- WGAU, 1340AM, still carries Rush Limbaugh from Noon until 3:00PM.
- You can't hear Ken Hamblin on an Athens station any more. He is on WCNN 680 kHz AM from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM, and WSB, 750 kHz AM, from 2:00 AM to 5:00 AM for all you insomniacs.
- ActivistCash.com profiles left wing activists including PETA, ELF and MADD, and track their financial suport.
- Foundation for Economic Education espouses the ideas of the greatest libertarian and classical liberal thinkers of our time, including Ludwig von Mises, F. A. Hayek, Murray Rothbard, Henry Hazlitt, Israel Kirzner, Milton Friedman, James Buchanan, Julian Simon, and Leonard Read.
EnviroTruth.org presents the case against environmentalist lies.
- Junkscience.com is an offshoot of the Cato Institute. It is devoted to debunking the "junk science' that government and the left uses to justify unwarranted intrusions upon our liberty.
- The Cato Institute is a conservative think tank.
- Citizens Against Government Waste is the publisher of the pig book, rates congressmen according to their affinity for pork barrel spending.
- Free-Market.Net; the freedom network
- The Heritage Foundation
- Town Hall
- PABAAH Patriotic Americns boycotting anti-American Hallywood
Schools in Athens
You have heard him on the Rush Limbaugh show and even on C-SPAN. He has a Web site with sound clips from his albums. Check out Bob Zimmerman from his new album. Paul Silhan is the most prolific of the anti-Clinton master's of musical parody.
Also heard on Rush with great regularity is Paul Shanklin, whose new album, This Land was Your Land, features "Livingstone, Susan and Huang" and "Algore Paradise" among its hits
The Lyin' King.
There is, or at least was, an album by Slick Willie and the Inhalers, which featured hits such as "The Liar Sleeps Tonight" and "You don't Bring Me [Gennifer] Flowers Anymore." You could have bought it at http://www2.isl.net/inhalers/, but the link is broken. If anyone finds these guys, E-mail the Webmaster.